I signed up for Evoice but never used it. When went online to cancel several times, I was always directed to call 1-866-761-8109.

When called # could never get to a person so delayed several more months before trying again. On Sept 5 2018, I followed the steps by phone to cancel account. I then called credit card to cancel monthly auto charge. I received several emails saying my account was overdue, so on Sept 19th, I called again to get it straightened out.

I spoke to woman from another country and had a lot of trouble understanding her English. I was not a straight forward cancellation as I could not supply her with all the info she was looking for. I asked for native English rep. She said she was transferring me but after 10 minutes I hung up.

I called back and got someone else I had trouble understanding and who said he could not cancel. because he could not verify. So he and I got mad, I had given him all my phone numbers-voice and home phone number, the number I always use

I spoke to woman from another country and had a lot of trouble understanding her English. We ran into problems with should have been a straight forward cancellation. I asked for native English rep. She said she was transferring me but after 10 minutes of holding I hung up.

I called back and got someone else I had trouble understanding and who said he could not cancel, because he could not verify. So he and I got mad, I had given him all my phone numbers-voice and home phone number, the number I always use for charges. He then tried to give me 3 incentives to stay, I had no interest. Things became heated, I demanded he cancel.

He said it was canceled in angry voice and gave me what I think was a fake name, and what he said was a confirmation number. We shall see

Comments