1.1

I had received an unknown charge on my debit card after unsuccessfully trying to sign up for Evoice. Initially the website had told me that it was unsuccessful at creating my account, so I didn't worry about it. Now I'm getting charged and there's no way for me to stop it since I have no account to log into.

I went to customer service and the first guy ended the chat as soon as I asked him about being charged for a service I'm not receiving, he closed the chat on me.

I reopened the chat with a different representative and we had a thirty minute conversation. The representative just kept trying to sign me up for an account with them, even though I kept telling them that I just wanted to get my money back and not be charged the fees they were charging me. This representative also asked me for my debit card number, basically telling me that it was safe to give away since the site was secured with HTTPS. I was just afraid of this shady company keeping my number and using it. I ended up giving my number away, succumbing to the pressure he was putting on me.

After I gave it to him, he told me that he was the sales rep and he wasn't able to help me out with my technical issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Evoice Customer Care.

Reason of review: customer service, charged for something I dont want.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Evoice Cons: Customer service, Billing practices.

Comments